Doodle Wednesdays ( Light refreshments, sketch books and art supplies provided)
Well we have an exciting solution for you !
- Doodle art notes takes just enough attention to keep the brain from daydreaming without allowing it to become distracted.
- It is a learning strategy which activates the left and right hemispheres of the brain and stimulates retention, memory, and focus.
- It motivates you to revisit your notes to read it or even pin it !
Who should learn this ?
- Parents, educators and anyone who is studying are highly encouraged to learn this skill.
- Movers and shakers of organizations who would like to conduct meetings differently!
How it benefits you ?
Learn from us and earn an income. Once you have mastered it, you can teach your communities and group of friends.
You could even create notes and sell it to earn an income. Create a blue ocean for you!
How we can help you?
As our Doodle art alumni, we will be in touch with you every quarterly for a year to see how you are progressing at no extra charge. It will be via a scheduled group zoom call for 60 minutes. It’s our way of giving back to you.
PERKS: Buy for Impact!
With every purchase, RM 50 goes to HanaWomen Hub to buy sanitary pads for Homeless women in Chow Kit and underprivileged rural teens. Buy from us and let's create an impact together :)
My background :
Sameeta is a trained Therapeutic arts Practitioner from the Canadian International Institute of Art Therapy (Ciiat). She has also received her training from NeoOne Associates in Facilitation, Scribing and Program Designing. She uses various combination of methods to ensure you receive the best learning process during this workshop.
[ Wed ] - [ Wed ]
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM MYT
General ( 4 classes : 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 4th Mac and 11th Mac) SOLD OUT RM350.00
- Venue Address
- Level 31, Unit BC 03, Q Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia